I’m sorry that it took longer than I wanted but finally, it’s happening. Today is an exciting day for me. I was nominated for my first blog award ever 🙂 The kind person from whom this nomination comes is inkowlme. Thank you so much inkowlme, it’s such an honor 🙂
I’m new in this whole territory of blogging but I promise I’ll do my best 🙂 So, can we begin? 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this lovely award, and make sure to also include a link back to their blog.
2. Post the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ picture to your blog with your nomination post.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other blogs for this lovely award.
5. Inform your nominees of their nomination.
6. Lastly, include this set of rules with your post.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I don’t like rest. I’m kind of workaholic when it comes to my projects and stuff.
2. I live in Middle Europe, in the Czech Republic. Probably you’ve never heard about this small country but look at the map and you will understand why 🙂
3. I adore creativity so much, I would say I’m obsessed by it. As you may know, I love painting, writing and very recently, I’ve discovered one new hobby. I’m always thrilled for trying new stuff 🙂
4. I’m very meticulous and systematic person. Sometimes too much and people think I’m weird.
5. Puberty at a high school was one of the worst periods of my life. I wanted to be as the other, more beautiful girls, and anorexia was the result of it. Fortunately, I woke up from this dream quickly.
6. My name in Hebrew means “listening” and my horoscope sign is Libra. What a deadly combination 😀
7. I’m an introvert, and I don’t mind. Sometimes it’s good to be alone.